- Which IT company is best for freshers?
- Who is the richest man in India?
- Which IT company is best to work?
- What are the best IT companies to work for in India?
- Which is richest company in India?
- Who is the UK’s biggest employer?
- What are the 10 best companies to work for?
- Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
- Is Google an IT company?
- Who is the best CEO in India?
- Which is the number 1 IT company in India?
- Which is the largest employer in India?
- Which is the best city for IT jobs in India?
- Which IT company has highest number of employees?
- Is Tata bigger than Reliance?
Which IT company is best for freshers?
Wipro was established in 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji.
The king of all the IT companies, Infosys is leading the chart of the best Software companies in India.
Who is the richest man in India?
Mukesh AmbaniMukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Limited, remains the wealthiest Indian for the 13th consecutive year on Forbes India list, which has recently been released. “In a tumultuous year for the global economy, India’s richest preserved their wealth.
Which IT company is best to work?
Best Tech Companies to Work For in 2020HubSpot. … DocuSign. … Ultimate Software. … Google. … LinkedIn. … MathWorks. … NVIDIA. … Microsoft.More items…•
What are the best IT companies to work for in India?
India’s 15 top-rated tech workplaces 2019Mphasis.Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)Genpact.Amdocs.Apple.Flipkart.com.IBM.Paytm.More items…•
Which is richest company in India?
India’s largest corporations Reliance Industries. 615,854.00. Indian Oil Corporation. 493,932.99. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation. 405,243.31. State Bank of India. 368,010.65. Bharat Petroleum Corporation. 288,974.97. Tata Motors. 261,875.55. Rajesh Exports. 195,607.23. Tata Consultancy Services. 161,541.00.More items…
Who is the UK’s biggest employer?
Public sector employersEmployerEst.EmployeesNHS (England)19481,400,000NHS Scotland1948160,000British Army1660125,430Department of Work and Pensions2001111,00014 more rows
What are the 10 best companies to work for?
Top 101Hilton.2Ultimate Software.3Wegmans Food Markets.4Cisco.5Workday.6Salesforce.7Edward Jones.8Stryker.More items…
Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
1. Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, and is one of the largest companies in the world. The products like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer etc is being used by almost by almost every professional in the world.
Is Google an IT company?
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Who is the best CEO in India?
So here we look at the top CEOs of Indian origin in the world:Arvind Krishna – CEO, IBM Group. … Sundar Pichai – CEO, Google LLC & Alphabet INC. … Satya Nadella – CEO, Microsoft. … Shantanu Narayen – CEO, Adobe Inc. … Ajaypal Singh Banga – CEO, Mastercard. … Jayshree Ullal – CEO, Arista Networks. … Rajeev Suri – CEO, Nokia Inc.More items…
Which is the number 1 IT company in India?
1. Tata Consultancy service. – Largest IT company in India. Tata Consultancy service is the Largest IT company in India in terms of Revenue.
Which is the largest employer in India?
Bengaluru-based Quess Corp is India’s largest private sector employer, according to a report by The Times of India. The staffing solutions company has 3.85 lakh employees on its roster of employees and associates, as per the latest quarterly filing viewed by the paper.
Which is the best city for IT jobs in India?
10 Best Cities To Work In India 2020Bangalore. First in our list is Bangalore and it is popular known as Pink city of the IT Industry. … Delhi. NCR’s Delhi is the entertainment and corporate hub. … Hyderabad. … Chennai. … Surat. … Pune. … Mumbai. … Gurgaon.More items…•
Which IT company has highest number of employees?
Two of the largest companies in the world based on the number of people employed are Walmart Stores and China National Petroleum, providing jobs for 2.2 million and 1.38 million people, respectively, around the world.
Is Tata bigger than Reliance?
Thus we see that the Tata Group is bigger than Reliance Industries. However, Mukesh Ambani is richer than Ratan Tata….You might also like…Lakshmi Vilas Bank Merger With DBS Bank85ShivaniTop Index Funds and ETFs to invest in 2021144Madhulika1 more row